Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here it goes..

Brian and has been telling me that I need to start blogging so our dear friends and family out of state can keep up with our crazy life from afar. I secretly think he wants me to start the blog because I have been annoying the crap out of him with my "Honey Do" lists and he just wants me to focus my nervous energy elsewhere. Albeit.. I think a blog is a wonderful idea. So today I enter the exciting world of blogging, yea!

Life over the past few months has been hectic to say the least. We returned from our honeymoon on August 18th.... and found out we were pregnant about 10 days after that. We are overjoyed with the news that we are starting our family. Pregnancy has been an adventure as I watch my body change, and my moods swing drastically from one moment to the next. I know that being parents is going to be the best adventure that we have ever had.