Friday, February 27, 2009

Brian's clothes, My wedding rings, and My growing bump... Random musings.




I'm officially uncomfortable and on my way to being officially huge. Ok.. well I guess I'm not that big in comparison to say the Octomom, but I still feel huge!
I now wear Brian's T-Shirts to bed... pre-pregnancy his shirts were HUGE on me.. now they seem to be fitting pretty well. I can't wear my engagement ring anymore but luckily the band still squeezes on to my sausage link of a finger. At least people will not think I'm an unmarried prego waddling around!

On another note, sleeping really shouldn’t be this tough when I’m this tired! I can not seem to find a suitable position for most of the night.. and when I finally do it seems like the alarm clock is screaming at me immediately after. I must seem like a zombie these days! My Mantra for today: 9 more weeks, 9 more weeks, 9 more weeks...