Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Madeline's Room

We thought we would post the pictures of Madeline's room. Brian finished up the new shelves today and painted the wicker baskets that we will use for toy storage. I organized her outfits by size. I'm wondering if this is the start of the "nesting phase"?

Her Crib... Love the Lady Bugs! Take special note of the Crown Moulding that Brian installed. He is so proud of it! :) He did a good job didn't he?


The letters for her name was my "crafty" project for her room.


One chair.. waiting to rock one baby to sleep.


The new shelves in the closet. Obviously I still have some more organizing to do!Plus a whole lot of washing!


Me.. looking way rounder than last week. I swear it's the T-shirt I am wearing!



So almost everything is ready to go, just missing one very soft and sweet smelling baby!