Sunday, October 18, 2009

I think I'm falling for Fall

wow... I watch a lot of Nick Jr. with Madeline on the weekend. If you watch it too you will understand the title. Lol. Moose A. Moose rocks!

Anyhow.. Daddy is hunting so Maddie and I spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. They are staying with us for the next week so I don't go crazy with out Brian!

Here are some pics I snapped of Maddie today!

Madeline loves to rock out in her jumper. I usually dance in front of her and she laughs and sways back and forth! Maybe we have a dancer on our hands too?




Laughing! She must think I'm pretty funny this weekend... or she doesn't have Dad to laugh at so she laughs at me!




Maddie's poor toe. Rubbed raw from the carpet! I've been trying to put a blanket under her feet but she just kicks it out of the way! Silly girl!