Thursday, September 2, 2010

16 Months!

According to several things I've read the "toddler" stage begins at 16 months. I think Maddie has been in toddler stage for awhile now. She really keeps me on my toes. A few weeks back she started attempting the stairs. She has now begun going down the stairs in several different fashions: sliding on her toosh, climbing backwards, or she tries to walk down them like she is really big enough to do it! This scares me to no end. So we spend a lot of time on the stairs practicing these days.





Our little monkey. She loves to climb!
I have had to rearrange just about everything in our house because of it.
I like to take her to the park across the street, but I don't like taking her away from the park. Maddie would spend the entire day outside if she could, so when I try to make her leave she throws her new full blown toddler fit. It makes me laugh to see how her personality really is changing, she is so incredibly strong willed!