Sunday, April 5, 2009

Babies Need Pants!


Brian and I spent the day organizing the gifts we received at the showers and shopping for additional essentials that we didn't receive. We were at the mall and I saw pant sets that matched some onesies that we received, but I wasn't sure what size the onesies were so I decided to go home and look before I bought them. So after we got home from shopping and checked the sizes I had an overwhelming compulsion to go back to the mall and buy the pants right that second. I don't know what came over me! Brian was laughing at me because when he asked why I had to get the pants today, (at that very second) I replied "I don't know, I just have to make sure she has pants!" Needless to say we did end up making a second trip to the mall, you can't ignore a crazy pregnant lady!